Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Contents of My Purse Include

- a barbie water bottle that occasionally leaks all over the other contents of my bag
- Spongebob Squarepants band-aids
- gummy bears
- band-aid wrappers (why are they so packaged all up before use?!)
- my iPod because Natlie loves "Yellow Submarine" and "1234"
- my wallet which is rarely brought out
- my cellphone (my connection to the outer world)
- Natlie's sweater for cool California evenings
- chapstick
- the keys to our gated pool
- the key to our condo
- sun screen (Kid version and adult version)
- my sunglasses
- Natlie's sunglasses
- seven of Natlie's hairties
- old, wet pictures Natlie and I colored together
- a coloring book
- bag of crayons (broken and brand new - the brand new ones having just been picked up after a kid's meal at a restaurant)
- my camera

1 comment: